William Yelverton, PA-C
William Yelverton supports Dr. Daniel Junick, specializing in total joint replacements of the knee and hip at the Joint Replacement Center at NMOA. William’s professional goal is that every patient will see improvement and be able to achieve their personal goals for movement and quality of life. Whether it is the healing of a fracture or recovery from a total knee replacement, Yelverton sees his job as providing guidance and encouragement. He is motivated by doing his best to bring positive results to patients.
In his spare time, William enjoys motorcycle racing.
Education and Experience
- University of New Mexico; Athletic Training, B.S.
- University of New Mexico; Physician Assistant, B.S.
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants, Certification
- American Academy of Physician Assistants, Member
- Albuquerque Technical and Vocational Institute, A.S