General Inquiries: 505-724-4300
Workers’ Compensation Injuries: (505) 724-3232 or (866) 350-9675
We accept most major insurance carriers. We are located at 2100 Louisiana Blvd NE, Suite 410, Albuquerque, NM 87110.
What Is Quick Care?
Quick Care is fast, follow-up care after an injury, and it’s designed to give you the best available care when you need orthopedic expertise in a hurry.
We will make every attempt to see you within 24-48 hours of your injury.
Our Quick Care service can connect you to orthopedic specialists and essential services like x-rays and MRIs.
Quick Care is open at 8:00 a.m. on weekdays. To reach us after hours, call and leave a message at (505) 768-7507. We will call you back to schedule the first available appointment.
Quick Care Injuries:
- Acute injuries of arms, legs, wrists, hands, feet, fingers, and toes
- Knee fractures & dislocations
- Broken Bones/Fractures (excluding hip)
- Lacerations involving tendon or nerve injuries
- Dislocated fingers and toes
- Cast application
- Diagnostic testing and imaging
- Other acute injuries
Schedule A Quick Care Appointment
We provide fast follow-up care after your initial Urgent Care Center or Emergency Room visit. When you make an appointment, we’ll need to know:
- Type of injury
- History of treatment of the injury
- Patient’s Insurance Information
Tips For Faster Care
- Please arrive 30 minutes early for your appointment.
- Log on to your NMO Portal and complete any necessary forms.
After Hours Clinic
New Mexico Orthopaedics Associates (NMOA) has opened an After Hours Clinic at our Main location with services provided by our Ortho Injury Care Team. Please note a recent change to the hours. The Monday-Thursday after-hours clinic is currently closed until further notice. We are presently offering after-hours clinic services from 8 am-noon on Saturdays.