New Mexico Orthopaedics offers medical-legal services to the workers’ compensation and liability insurance communities.
Our physicians are respected for providing these services in New Mexico for many years; their reports carry the authority of esteemed professionals who have earned the community’s trust.
Our medical legal services include Independent Medical Evaluations (IMEs), impairment ratings, and second opinions. If you’d like to request Medical Legal Services, please download & complete our request form and fax it to us with a complete copy of the records in chronological order to:
New Mexico Orthopaedics
Attn: Medical Legal Service Coordinator
2100 Louisiana Blvd NE, Suite 410,
Albuquerque, NM 87110
Fax: (505) 724-3299
Phone: (505) 724-3238
About IMEs And Panel Evaluations
IME reports include a detailed history of treatment, a review and summarization of records, and a complete physical examination of the patient.
- NMO can coordinate panel evaluations with other physicians in our clinic if needed.
- Our evaluating physicians are experts in their specialties and New Mexico law.
- Our doctors do a comprehensive exam to assess the patient’s injury, impairments, and functional capabilities to calculate Impairment Ratings.
- We offer second opinions for situations that do not require the complexity of an IME if they are needed by patients, adjusters, and attorneys.
- We work closely with adjusters, attorneys, and all other parties to understand and support the complexities of each case.
Along with our Worklink team, which manages on-the-job injuries, you can count on us to simplify the process. To schedule your medical legal needs with us, please contact our Worklink department at (505) 724-3201.