LINDSEY J PATMAN, MD
Board-Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon
Fellowship-Trained in Sports Medicine
Dr. Lindsey J. Patman is a board certified Orthopeadic Surgeon with subspecialty training in sports medicine. He completed his fellowship at the University of Utah with an emphasis on arthroscopic treatment of shoulder and knee problems in addition to replacement. He completed his residency at the University of New Mexico which trained him in general orthopedics and trauma/fracture care.
Dr. Patman developed his interest in sports medicine due to his many years of sports participation including at the collegiate level. His goal is to help patients and athletes of all ages be able to return to a more active lifestyle, not just in sports but in all facets of life.
Dr. Patman is a native Texan but has lived in New Mexico for over 10 years. He enjoys traveling, skiing, outdoor activities and spending time with his wife and three children.
- University of Texas at Houston Medical School
- University of New Mexico, Department of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation
- University of Utah, Department of Orthopaedics
- New Mexico Surgery Center Orthopaedics
- Presbyterian Hospital
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery