Based on 16 reviews
Krishna Tripuraneni, MD
Board-Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon
Fellowship-Trained in Total Joint Replacement
Dr. Krishna Tripuraneni is a fellowship-trained orthopaedic surgeon. His practice is focused on total knee and hip replacement. He prefers an individualized approach to all patients. Each patient is unique and deserves respect, adequate time to listen to and address their personal concerns, and a treatment plan tailored to meet their specific needs. He continues to conduct research in an effort to create orthopaedic advances and strategies to improve the clinical care of his patients. Surgical procedures performed by Dr Tripuraneni include hip replacements and hip revisions, knee replacements, partial knee replacements, and revisions.
Dr. Tripuraneni was drawn to orthopaedic surgery as a career because he felt this profession would allow him to help his patients immediately with both operative and non-operative solutions. Specializing in joint replacement enables him to provide his patients with clinical and surgical care that brings them pain relief, the ability to return to their daily activities, and to resume hobbies that they have not been able to do for months or even years.
In his leisure time, Dr. Tripuraneni enjoys a variety of activities including running, skiing, and soccer. He also enjoys spending time with his family.
- George Washington University, Washington, DC
- George Washington University School of Medicine, Washington, DC
- University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, Albuquerque, NM
- Stanford University, Stanford, CA
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Lovelace Medical Center
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- New Mexico Medical Society
- New Mexico Orthopaedic Surgery Center