UPDATED February 11, 2021
New Mexico Orthopaedics wants you to know that safety of our patients and staff are our highest importance. We are keeping up to date of the current COVID-19 recommendations from the World Health Organization, the CDC, and the New Mexico Department of Health. To ensure your health we have implemented many procedures and policies that we want to make you aware of:
OUR CLINICS ARE 100% OPEN
- We are screening all patients before they enter the building and any that are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed to enter. We will instead reschedule to conduct your appointment via Telemedicine (video visit). If you have questions on what to do if you are ill or about the COVID-19 virus please visit the CDC’s website.
- Masks are required inside our facilities.
- We are requiring you to come alone to your appointment unless you are bringing a child or someone that requires assistance. In these cases, we are limiting visitors to only one per patient.
- Any patient (or member of their family) that has been in close contact with anyone who has a laboratory confirmed case of Coronavirus in the past 14 days will first be scheduled for a telemedicine (video) visit before being scheduled for an in person appointment.
- We are enforcing social distancing by having patients sit at least six feet apart in our waiting room.
- We are performing enhanced cleaning of all waiting rooms, exam rooms and high touch areas throughout the day.
- All staff members are being screened on a daily basis.
We appreciate your understanding. We will continue to update our website as new information becomes available. Please reach out to us if you have any questions. Call or Text 505-724-4300 or e-mail email@example.com
For More information: CDC.GOV/COVID19-SYMPTOMS
NM Coronavirus hotline –1-855-600-3453
DRIVE-UP COVID-19 TESTING LOCATIONS*
PresNow location at 4515 Coors NW, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. everyday.
600 block of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. NE between the hours of 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. Friday and 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday.
*New Mexico Surgery Center Orthopaedics patients:
There is a separate testing location for patients undergoing surgery at NMSCO.
Please contact the surgery center directly at 505-291-2388 for COVID-19 testing instructions and directions to your testing location.