Christopher Patton, DO
Board-Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Dr. Christopher Patton is a board-certified Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation physician at New Mexico Orthopaedics. He considers his non-surgical approach to the diagnosis and treatment of spinal pain and illnesses to be a normal pursuit of his broad knowledge base and expertise.
By developing individualized treatment plans that focus on conservative care, he strives to improve function and decrease symptoms for his patients.
Before joining New Mexico Spine, Dr. Patton practiced at the SMART Clinic in Sandy, Utah, where he specialized in non-operative spine care, interventional pain management, electrodiagnostic medicine and musculoskeletal and industrial medicine.
Dr. Patton also hosted SMART Talk Radio on ESPN AM 1230 and was a consulting physician at the University of Utah Drug and Alcohol Clinic. In addition, he has acted as an event physician for the Utah Amateur Boxing Association and for high school football in Salt Lake City. Dr. Patton has also been involved in several presentations and research studies related to his field.
Dr. Patton enjoys spending his free-time cycling as well as indulging in his passion for playing the guitar.
- University of California at Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz, CA
- Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, Kirksville, MO
- Capital Region Medical Center, Jefferson City, MO
- University of Utah Health Science Center, Salt Lake City, UT
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Physiatric Association of the Spine
- American Osteopathic Association
- Utah Medical Association
- American Association of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- New Mexico Medical Society