For The Professional
The articles and links on this page have been included in the web site to keep physicians updated with regard to current literature available on cartilage restoration.
- Minas, Tom. Autologous chrondocyte implantation for focal chondral defects of the knee. Clin Orthop and Rel Research. 2001; 391: 349-361.
- Peterson, Lars, Minas, Tom, Brittberg, Mats, Lindahl, Anders. Treatment of osteochondritus dissecans of the knee with autologous chrondocyte transplantation. J Bone Joint Surg. 2003; 85:17-24.
- Peterson, Lars, Brittberg, Mats, Kiviranta, Illka, Akerlund, Evy Lundgren, Lindahl, Anders. Autologous chondrocyte transplantation: biomechanics and long-term durability. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2002; 30:2-12.
- Hangody, Laszlo, Fules, Peter. Autologous osteochondral mosaicplasty for the treatment of full-thickness defects of weight-bearing joints.
J Bone Joint Surg. 2003; 85: 25-32.
- Brittberg, Mats, Winalski, Carl S. Evaluation of cartilage injuries and repair. J Bone Joint Surg. 2003; 85: 58-69.
- Trial Information: Meniscal Implant in Subjects Undergoing Partial Medial Meniscectomy (Reminisc) (Study Closed)
- Zimmer Corporation
- Investigator for the DeNovo NT Articular Cartilage Restoration Trial (Study Closed)
- Genzyme Biosurgery
- Consultant for Carticel, Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation
- DePuy Corporation
- Investigator for the Mobile Bearing Arm of Vanguard Prosthesis (Study Closed)