Brian Malott, PA-C
Brian Malott supports Dr. Douglas Allen, an NMO orthopedic surgeon with a particular interest in sports medicine. Brian believes that the most rewarding part of his job is working with patients to get them back to enjoying their favorite activities. Brian feels that the better a patient understands their injury and the recovery process, the more comfortable that patient will be with physical therapy. He takes extra time to explain what is going on with the patient’s body so that they can feel comfortable with the total recovery and rehabilitation process.
Brian enjoys snowboarding, skiing, golf, and playing soccer in his free time.
Education and Experience
- University of New Mexico, Bachelor of Science, Biology
- University of New Mexico, Bachelor of Arts, Spanish
- The George Washington University, Master of Public Health, Epidemiology
- The George Washington University, Master of Health Sciences
- Board Certified Physician Assistant, National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants